Friday, August 21, 2020

Teaching in Pandemic Times

 Are you getting ready for school? 

Are you dreading it? 
Scared for your children and opting for Homeschooling?
 
I can help.
 
I teach English Language Arts to help improve vocabulary, grammar, writing, and reading comprehension. I do this through novel/story writing whereby students learn the writing and researching process along with language arts as they create their own story. This gives them an exciting project of their choice and inspires self-confidence. I can help with students in the grades 5+ (cycle 3 and high school). 
 
I also teach ART mostly for smaller children K-G4 (cycles 1 & 2).
 
I can do both of these via distance (ZOOM). For the arts, I can prepare projects, but parents need to be involved helping their children to create.... unless you want to come learn outside at a park. I am very open to doing outdoor teaching with safe distancing.
 
Send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment