Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Upcoming writing projects

Now that the big event I was coordinating and presenting at is finally over, I can get back to writing.

Here is a list of the current writing projects:
  • FAQ for Fair Presenters (DONE)
  • FAQ for Fair Vendors (DONE)
  • Behind the Scenes with a Fair Coordinator (IN PROGRESS)
  • Proposal for Zen of Tea book with John Hunt Publishing (IN PROGRESS)
  • Try again to format French MMBOS v2
  • Consider a third MMBOS volume: Wisdom from the Staff
  • Work on Chakra book
  • review fanfiction stories that are all pending new installments
Also, there is an event at Mariposa Cafe that is a BBQ and meet authors of various genres of books. What a great opportunity! I will be there a bit later with a POTIONS PRESENTATION... after my Belly Blessing ceremony (as I will be 7 months pregnant by the time this happens). More details soon. Book your calendars for May 31st,  5-9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment